"Duetto Buffo di due Gatti" con mio marito

🐈A little something silly.....


This post has been a long time coming! I can't remember when exactly I stumbled upon this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0abfTrxjX-4 (it's been around for a while so you may have seen it, too) but at Christmastime 2018 I rediscovered it and then proceeded to share it with everyone in my family. We listened to it so many times that my husband Mike started to sing along, and that gave me an idea... When I suggested to him that we learn the duet together he didn't immediately reject my idea, which was both incredibly shocking and exciting :) This past Sunday (which happened to be my birthday) we finally recorded it, and since Mike is far more experienced with video editing than with singing, he insisted on just recording individual sections and splicing them together. It's not how the song is meant to be performed, but I was thrilled he agreed to sing at all. He has never done anything like this in his life, and I hope you enjoy witnessing his adventurous spirit!

Two happy cats on 4/28/19 😹 


Comments

  1. HAHAHAHAHA I'm finally watching this. Good for you, Michael! Love the bloopers and you guys - Kay

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment